questions > Visualization trouble .nii with Mricron
Feb 24, 2020  12:02 PM | Luca Cuffaro - University of East London, NeuroRehabiliation Unit
Visualization trouble .nii with Mricron
Dear all,

as you can see in the attached files, I have this problem with the visualization of the MRI images, so I cannot go on.
All images are from stroke patients (MRI machine is a Siemens Avanto 1.5T) and they are stored in .dcom format all together in a single folder, so I use MicroDicom or MRIconvert to perform a selection of those I want to convert.
I have tried with also T1w or adding T2 or other series, but the mail problem is that I don't have T1w for all the three plans. I can use T1w Axial and Sagittal, but I have to use a T2 Coronal, because it is the only coronal I have.
I have used SPM12, MicroGL and MRIcron with dcm2niix, but I achieve the same results: several .nii files ("TEST 1__20170319151600_2.nii", "TEST 1__20170319151600_3.nii", "TEST 1__20170319151600_4.nii", etc) and none does't lead to a correct visualization of all three plans of images in a unique file. I have read several papers and istructions from Rorden and Friston, I have checked the manual of SPM12, a lot about spatial normalization, but I blocked at the beginning. 
I think I am doing something wrong, for sure because I am a neurologist, i don't have a profound expertise in neuroengineering knowledge and coding, but I am trying to understand.

Thanks in advance for your time and for your suggestions!
Luca
(also manual, book, paper, everything could help is sincerely welcome)
Attachment: 1..jpg

Threaded View

TitleAuthorDate
Visualization trouble .nii with Mricron
Luca Cuffaro Feb 24, 2020
Chris Rorden Feb 24, 2020
Luca Cuffaro Feb 24, 2020
Chris Rorden Feb 24, 2020