users > RE: Is there a difference in registrationwhen you stain the brains with nc82 vs N-cad?
Sep 16, 2020  05:09 PM | Ahana Mallick
RE: Is there a difference in registrationwhen you stain the brains with nc82 vs N-cad?
Hi! 

Thanks for your prompt response. 

(1) I am trying to run registration in 3 separate channels as 3 separate images. I just get one image with a small portion of the whole brain aligned -- I am not really sure what it is but I can send you the resultant image. 

(2) I see "Run 2 affine registrations of which 2 failed". I actually have 3 input files. I can send it to you as a zip. My email is amallick@umd.edu. You can drop me an email and I can send you the files in that address. 

Ahana. 

Originally posted by Greg Jefferis:
Dear Ahana,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble, but I'm afraid we'll need more information to help diagnose.

In case (1) are you saying that all the expected images are generated but they contain incorrect results or are some outputs missing.

In case (2) what error messages do you see and what output files are present. If you zip up a folder containing a couple of images/registrations and share it with me off list, I can try to diagnose.

All the best,

Greg.

Threaded View

TitleAuthorDate
Ahana Mallick Sep 16, 2020
Greg Jefferis Sep 16, 2020
RE: Is there a difference in registrationwhen you stain the brains with nc82 vs N-cad?
Ahana Mallick Sep 16, 2020
Greg Jefferis Sep 17, 2020