The purpose of the NITRC-CE install script is to convert any Ubuntu
12.04 machine (real or virtual) into a NITRC-CE instance. Since it
will install a number of packages including ubuntu-desktop and
packages from NeuroDebian, it may take many hours to execute, and
will restart your system at least once. A log of its progress will
be placed in /var/lib/nitrcce/.
Once completed, you will be able to use a web browser to connect to
the machine and set up a NITRC-CE user. Please see http://www.nitrc.org/ce/ for full usage instructions.
- Full switch to Guacamole for HTML-based VNC Client
- Disk space requirements noted on installation script
- Cloud provider recorded in usage log
- Correction of instructions on the CE Control Panel
- Fixing installation on non-cloud machines
- Works on machines that do not have aptitude installed
- Works on machines with port 11371 blocked