The purpose of the NITRC-CE install script is to convert any Ubuntu
16.04 machine (real or virtual) into a NITRC-CE instance. Since it
will install a number of packages including ubuntu-desktop and
packages from NeuroDebian, it may take many hours to execute.
Restart your system after install. The install process runs an
Ansible playbook whose progress will be displayed in the command
The HCP version of NITRC-CE can be installed with this package.
Once completed, you will be able to use a web browser to connect to
the machine and set up a NITRC-CE user. Please see http://www.nitrc.org/ce/ for full usage instructions.
NITRC-CE v0.47.2 Release Notes:
- Installed tool Mach
- Installed tool Plink
- Installed tool NEURON
- Installed tool TrackVis
- Improved parallel processing for FSL with installation of
- Installed BATS regression testing suite
- Simplified user setup at dashboard login
- Updated SSH key exchange mechanisms
- Clarified instructions for using VNC copy-and-paste
- Automatically generate and install SSL certificates for
- Updated HCP data and software
- Removed IP address from user shell prompt