The purpose of the NITRC-CE install script is to convert any Ubuntu
16.04 machine (real or virtual) into a NITRC-CE instance. Since it
will install a number of packages including ubuntu-desktop and
packages from NeuroDebian, it may take several hours to execute.
Restart your system after install. The install process runs an
Ansible playbook whose progress will be displayed in the command
The HCP version of NITRC-CE can be installed with this package.
Once completed, you will be able to use a web browser to connect to
the machine and set up a NITRC-CE user. Please see http://www.nitrc.org/ce/ for full usage instructions.
NITRC-CE v0.47.3 Release Notes:
- Made NITRC-CE AMIs a searchable option for AWS spot
- Updated OpenfMRI S3 mounting on NITRC-CE
- Replaced NITRC-CE S3FS with a more performant S3 mount
- Created a Vagrant file to spin up a NITRC-CE virtual
- Improved NITRC-CE S3 bucket error handling