With the release of Version 1.1, we have transitioned from an old version of
the Oracle database to an improved database. Under this new database structure,
it is now possible to perform all AND and OR searches at the Experiment level.
This facilitates greater precision in obtaining search results. With the release
of this new database version, we require that you manually login to Sleuth with your
username and password, even if you previously set the software to remember these fields.
* Altered the existing network connections to support proxies so that there is
now a "Use HTTP Proxy" option to preferences. Please consult your system
administrator if you need to use proxies.
* Added better feedback when there's no internet connection
* Moved Color options out of Preferences to "Tools->Color Options"
* Added "Check For Updates" to Help menu
* Fixed a ROI management bug (Thanks Ulrich!)
* Sleuth now remembers previous setting for ROI cube checkbox
* Added better SearchList checking