ISCtoolbox v3.0 released!Posted By: Juha Pajula - May 28, 2019
Tool/Resource: isc-toolbox: Inter-subject correlation analysis for fMRI in Matlab
Added new functionality:
- Functional segmentation of fMRI data based on multiple measures from the same patient group. Initial method developed within Study Forrest challenge: http://studyforrest.org/contest_fuseisc....
- Group comparison for ISC analysis. Pre-pub available at: https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/...
- Global signal regression
- support for current Matlag figure handlers
- corrected errors with Slurm/SGE support
- enabled support for nii.gz: warning using gz files makes validation phase of UI extremely slow.
- reformatted UI(s)
- added option to remove unnecessary files when computing is ready