help > import image series problem
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Nov 16, 2010  08:11 PM | Sam Gale
import image series problem
When I import an image series, Ch2 is imported regardless of whether the first image I select is Ch1 or Ch2. When I enter "Ch1" in the "File Name Contains" box, v3d states that "the import list is empty" (if I enter Ch2 it opens Ch2). The only way to open Ch1 is to first remove all of the Ch2 images from the folder. At one point Yang sent me an updated version that fixed this problem, stating "I found the problem is the limits of numerical key (should be unique) of map data structures when we try to sort the files according to the digits included in file names." I am having this problem again since downloading the latest version from the v3d website (2.526). Is this an issue that should be corrected in general, or something that is specific to my files?
Nov 17, 2010  01:11 PM | Hanchuan Peng
RE: import image series problem
sounds like a bug... will check it.

Originally posted by Sam Gale:
When I import an image series, Ch2 is imported regardless of whether the first image I select is Ch1 or Ch2. When I enter "Ch1" in the "File Name Contains" box, v3d states that "the import list is empty" (if I enter Ch2 it opens Ch2). The only way to open Ch1 is to first remove all of the Ch2 images from the folder. At one point Yang sent me an updated version that fixed this problem, stating "I found the problem is the limits of numerical key (should be unique) of map data structures when we try to sort the files according to the digits included in file names." I am having this problem again since downloading the latest version from the v3d website (2.526). Is this an issue that should be corrected in general, or something that is specific to my files?[/userquote]