By downloading this file you agree to the following (if you do not agree to this, please press "Cancel" below):
Brainstem Navigator License
The following terms apply to all files associated with the
Brainstem Navigator unless explicitly disclaimed in individual
1. Permission is granted to use the Brainstem Navigator without
charge for non-commercial research purposes only. You may make
verbatim copies of the Brainstem Navigator for personal use, or for
use within your organization, provided that you include copies of
all of the original copyright notices and associated disclaimers
with each copy of the atlas.
2. YOU MAY NOT DISTRIBUTE COPIES of the Brainstem Navigator atlas
labels and templates, or copies of files derived from them, to
others outside your organization.
3. The Brainstem Navigator is for research purposes only and has
not been approved for clinical use.
4. If you publish results whose generation used this atlas, you
must provide attribution to the authors of the software by
referencing the appropriate papers (see Reference List in
5. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE MASSACHUSETTS GENERAL HOSPITAL, THE
AUTHORS, OR THE DISTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR DIRECT,
INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING
LOST PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, ITS
DOCUMENTATION, OR ANY DERIVATIVES THEREOF, EVEN IF THE AUTHORS HAVE
BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
6. THE MASSACHUSETTS GENERAL HOSPITAL, THE AUTHORS, AND THE
DISTRIBUTORS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT
NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS
FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE BRAINSTEM
NAVIGATOR IS PROVIDED ON AS IS BASIS, AND THE AUTHORS AND
DISTRIBUTORS HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE MAINTENANCE, SUPPORT,
UPDATES, ENHANCEMENTS, OR MODIFICATIONS.