[quote]The main files are lh.BN_Atlas.gcs and rh.BN_Atlas.gcs, which are used to map parcellation labels to subjects. And The BN_Atlas_210_LUT.txt is the color table file.
There is a demo script, mapping_to_subjects.sh , to execute the following commands on a sample subject 001. The resulting files are listed in directory 001. We have also mapped the BN_Atlas on fsaverage space, the resulting files are in listed in directory fsaverage.
Brainnetome Atlas in Freesurfer and Workbench
1. Run Freesurfer processing and check the results
2. Download BN_Atlas_freesurfer.zip
3. Map BN_Atlas to a subject
4. show the mapping results in Freeview
5. Calculate parcellation statistics
6. Show in Connectome Workbench[/quote]