Diffusion Toolkit / TrackVis
• Handles DTI, DSI, Q-Ball and HARDI imaging techniques.
• Works on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux with native look and feel. Native 64-bit support on Mac OS X and Linux.
• Fast streamlined data processing.
• Intuitive GUI front-end with command-line driven back-end. Thus, allows advanced user to write their own scripts for automated multiple dataset processing.
• Real-time fiber track visualization and analysis. Parameter adjustment applied to 3D render on the fly. Various tracking selection methods (filters) allows locating specific track bundle with ease.
Supported Data Format: