|User ID:||1568 ( View Skills Profile )|
|Real Name:||Beatriz Paniagua|
|Email Address:||beatriz.paniagua @nospam@ kitware.com|
|Site Member Since:||2009-11-16 15:58|
Diary and Notes
Diary/Note entries: 0
This users has 209 public forum postings View Posts
This user is a member of the following groups:
- shapeAnalysisMANCOVA - SPHARM tools
- SPHARM-PDM Toolbox
- MeshValmet: Validation Metric for Meshes
- NIRAL Utilities
- 3-Dimensional Diffusion Tensor Imaging (DTI) Atlas of the Rat Brain In Postnatal Day 5, 14, and Adulthood
- Rodent Cortical Thickness Analysis
- NeoSegPipeline - MultisegPipeline
Not Yet Rated
If you are familiar with this user, please take a moment to rate him/her on the following criteria. Keep in mind, that your rating will be visible to the user and others.
The NITRC Peer Rating system is based on concepts from Advogato. The system has been re-implemented and expanded in a few ways.
The Peer rating box shows all rating averages (and response levels) for each individual criteria. Due to the math and processing required to do otherwise, these numbers incoporate responses from both "trusted" and "non-trusted" users.
- The "Sitewide Rank" field shows the user's rank compared to all ranked NITRC users.
- The "Aggregate Score" shows an average, weighted overall score, based on trusted-responses only.
- The "Personal Importance" field shows the weight that users ratings of other developers will be given (between 1 and 1.5) -- higher rated user's responses are given more weight.
If you would like to opt-out from peer rating system (this will affect your ability to both rate and be rated), refer to your account maintenance page. If you choose not to participate, your ratings of other users will be permanently deleted and the 'Peer Rating' box will disappear from your user page.