Anima v3.0 releasedPosted By: Olivier Commowick - Apr 2, 2018
Version 3.0 of Anima, a set of ITK/VTK based libraries and multi-platform command line tools for medical image analysis (image registration, EPI distortion correction, statistical analysis, diffusion imaging, quantitative MRI processing, image denoising and segmentation tools), has been released ! This is a major release with a focus on relaxometry tools, changes include (but are not limited to):
- New T2 and B1 estimation of mono-component T2 relaxation times from relaxometry sequences
- New multi-compartment T2 and myelin water fraction estimation tools from relaxometry sequences
- Update tractography algorithms (probabilistic tractography does not use DWI images anymore, output compatible with medInria 3.0)
- Add Taquet et al similarity metrics for multi-tensors registration
- Correct border handling errors in DTI and MCM registration algorithms
- Add isosurface extraction tool from binary segmentation
- Correct rare errors in DTI estimation filter
- Update Eddy current experimental tool to handle well movement correction and distortion (the first one being applied to gradients, not the second one)
- Other minor bug corrections/evolutions
Binary release download link: https://www.nitrc.org/frs/?group_id=973
Source code link (and documentation wiki): https://github.com/Inria-Visages/Anima-P...
This news item currently has no comments.