Anima v3.1 releasedPosted By: Olivier Commowick - Jun 20, 2018
Version 3.1 of Anima, a set of ITK/VTK based libraries and multi-platform command line tools for medical image analysis (image registration, EPI distortion correction, statistical analysis, diffusion imaging, quantitative MRI processing, image denoising and segmentation tools), has been released ! This is a minor release for the ISMRM conference with a focus on new relaxometry and registration tools published there. Changes include (but are not limited to):
- New multi-compartment T2 and myelin water fraction estimation tool with fixed Gaussian PDF parameters from relaxometry sequences
- Addition of a new transformation type for linear registration: constrained affine transformation along a direction. Also better default initialization testing, and closest rigid transformation export
- Addition of a NODDI compartment to MCM estimation
- Faster MCM estimation, more optimization algorithms available
- Correct rare errors in DTI and MCM registration algorithms
- Other minor bug corrections/evolutions
Binary release download link: https://www.nitrc.org/frs/?group_id=973
Source code link (and documentation wiki): https://github.com/Inria-Visages/Anima-P...
This news item currently has no comments.