help > Copying behavioral data in NPM
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Mar 20, 2018  06:03 PM | Joanna Sierpowska - Donders Centre for Cognition / Radboud University
Copying behavioral data in NPM
Dear Dr Rorden, 

We are conducting lesion-behavior research in our sample of small vessel disease (N=500, sparse lesions) using NPM. 
We are building the design with no problem and it looks good, but once the analysis starts running, it converts all the behavioral scores to 0. 
We have tried multiple ways of converting the values to another formats, but none of them works. 
Do you know which may be the reason? 

Thank you for your response, 

Bests, 

Joanna
Apr 24, 2018  06:04 PM | Chris Rorden
RE: Copying behavioral data in NPM
First of all, I would heed the warning when you run NPM - please consider using NiiStat. NPM is deprecated - I am juggling a lot of tasks and no longer support this tool, as NiiStat has so many useful features. Off the top of my head, I would think you are in the Netherlands and you are used to using the comma as a decimal separator. As I recall, NPM follows the DICOM standard of using a period as the decimal separator regardless of where you are (I seem to remember it could also read CSV files, and with CSV files you must use a period as your decimal separator).