help > New User and Batch Scripting
Dec 8, 2015  08:12 PM | Nathaniel Haines
New User and Batch Scripting
Hello all,

As the subject line implies, I am new to CONN (and neuroimaging in general). That being said, I was given access to some resting-state fMRI data and behavioral data to go along with it. I have used batch script to do everything up until the second level analysis, and I am now stuck.

I would like to run a regression model using participants' behavioral data (survey scores) and the associated resting-state functional connectivity between 2 different areas of the brain. I have completed all the necessary steps up to the secondary-analysis. My question now is the following:

1) Given that I have already used CONN to run a first-level analysis, what variables (e.g. batch.setup..., etc.) need to be specified in order to run a second-level analysis that uses regression across all subjects?
2) How do I use batch script to load my current data into the environment to be used for second-level analysis?

I have read through the manual many times to no avail, and after reading through multiple postings on here, I figured I would make a new post. I think I am having trouble because up until this point, I have been using a function that loops over and specifies the conn_batch variables for each subject separately (done for parallel computing purposes), but for second-level results I need to look at all participants in tandem.

Anyway, any help would be appreciated!

Threaded View

TitleAuthorDate
New User and Batch Scripting
Nathaniel Haines Dec 8, 2015
Jalmar Teeuw Dec 10, 2015
santiago velasco May 18, 2017
Jalmar Teeuw Dec 10, 2015
Nathaniel Haines Dec 10, 2015