help > Error with task specification
Feb 9, 2018  06:02 PM | Alex Rainer
Error with task specification
Hi Donald,

I have successfully used gPPI before so I thought I'd apply it to a new design. First, I ran into this error:

ERROR 1: Program will now exit. You specified too many tasks. Tasks must exist in all runs.
ERROR 2: PPPI inputs were specified correctly, but failed error checking for dependencies. See errorval{1}.
One or more inputs are not correct.
ERROR 1:Program will now exit. You specified too many tasks. Tasks must exist in all runs.
ERROR 2:PPPI inputs were specified correctly, but failed error checking for dependencies. See errorval{1}.
errorvals saved to errorvals.mat

One feature of my design is that I have a control run and 4 reward runs. The control run has 4 conditions (e.g., GS control, GE control, etc). The reward runs have 8 conditions (e.g., GS dollar, GE dollar, etc.). One of the contrasts I'm interested in is (GS dollar - GS control). Thus, when I got the error, I figured that was because I have conditions in the control run that are not in the reward runs and vice versa. To tackle this issue, I changed P.Tasks from:

{'1' 'GS_control' 'NGS_control' 'GS_dollar' 'NGS_dollar' 'GS_5cent' 'NGS_5cent'};

to

{'0' 'GS_control' 'NGS_control' 'GS_dollar' 'NGS_dollar' 'GS_5cent' 'NGS_5cent'};

Now I got this error:

VOI has 244 voxels in 3x3x3 space

VOI has 244 voxels in 3x3x3 space. This is in the the same space as the input data and functional mask.
Operands to the || and && operators must be convertible to logical scalar values.
Error in dlmwrite (line 133)
useVectorized = realdata && precnIsNumeric && ~contains('%\',dlm) ...
Error in PPPI (line 861)
dlmwrite([P.subject '_' region1 '_session' num2str(z) '_' P.method
'_PPI_regressors.txt'],[OUT.PPI.C OUT.P.C OUT.Y.C OUT.C.C],' ');
Error in gPPI_setup (line 84)
PPPI(P);

Could you please let me know why this is and/or how to solve this issue?

Thank you.

AR

Threaded View

TitleAuthorDate
Error with task specification
Alex Rainer Feb 9, 2018
Donald McLaren Feb 9, 2018
Alex Rainer Feb 9, 2018
Alex Rainer Feb 9, 2018
Alex Rainer Feb 10, 2018