help > RE: How to analyze the data preprocessed from other software?
Jan 9, 2019  02:01 AM | Masaki Yoneta - Keio University School of Medicine
RE: How to analyze the data preprocessed from other software?
Hi Pravesh,

Thank you for your advice. I understood error massages about error 1.
The CSF mask does not cover whole brain, but only ventricles. Is there a difference between the shape of the segmentation mask in FreeSurfer and CONN in the first place? FreeSurfer's mask has only ventricles data.

And now I noticed I had a big misunderstanding, that my original purpose is learning how to analyze the data preprocessed from other software with CONN. I already have data of preprocessed T1 and fMRI, So I need only ROI analyses without preprocessing and denoising steps. In denoising session, I can remove MASK auto-created by CONN from Confounds, but can I skip all denoising session such as bandpass filtering?

I have used Freesurfer and AFNI so far, but I would like to use CONN's interface and 2nd-analysis in the future. Also I would like to compare results from CONN or FreeSurfer and AFNI, from the view of preprocessing. Therefore I have these question. Thank you for your advice.

Regarding error 2, due to the above misunderstanding, I thought that a large amount of abnormal value was detected by scrubbing the data after preprocessing. I understood "R" in mat file, thank you for your lecture.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Best regards,
Masaki

Threaded View

TitleAuthorDate
Masaki Yoneta Jan 8, 2019
Pravesh Parekh Jan 8, 2019
Masaki Yoneta Jan 8, 2019
Pravesh Parekh Jan 8, 2019
RE: How to analyze the data preprocessed from other software?
Masaki Yoneta Jan 9, 2019
Pravesh Parekh Jan 9, 2019
Masaki Yoneta Feb 8, 2019