help > RE: Export thresholded map 1st level
Dec 23, 2022  12:12 AM | Alfonso Nieto-Castanon - Boston University
RE: Export thresholded map 1st level
Dear Fabien,

In the Setup.Options tab you may select the 'create first-level seed-to-voxel p-maps' or 'create first-level seed-to-voxel FDR-p maps' options to have CONN create first-level p-value or FDR-p maps when running first-level SBC analyses (indicating those areas more strongly connected with each seed separately for each subject). That said, the p-values of first-level maps are not terribly reliable, as they assume that the BOLD spectra within the band-pass frequency of interest is relatively flat, so those individual-subject results should always be treated with certain level of scepticism. 

Best
Alfonso
Originally posted by Fabien Hauw:
Dear all,

I have made some resting state analysis, and I would like to have a nifti file with all significant cluster connected to a seed in all my participants. I can make it on second level, but then they will all have the same network, while I would like to export this map at first level.
I have the BETA.**.nii map for each subject /  condition, but if I understand it well this is just the r map for each right? Is there any way to have the same map with thresholded p-val and only significant clusters?

Thanks for your help,
Best
Fabien

Threaded View

TitleAuthorDate
Fabien Hauw Nov 30, 2022
RE: Export thresholded map 1st level
Alfonso Nieto-Castanon Dec 23, 2022