UNC Human Brain Atlas
Current available atlases:
- UNC/UCI Neonate hippocampus amygdala multi-atlas database
- UNC/UCI Neonate scan rescan database : 6 subjects with each two scans of T1- and T2-weighted MR images
- UNC Neonate multi/population atlas: Multi-atlas population for tissue segmentation in neonates, includes left-right mirrored images for symmetric analysis
- UNC-MNI Pediatric 1-year-old atlas: Symmetric atlas generated from 104 1-year-old subjects, combining children at high familial risk of autism and controls.
- Pediatric 4-year-old atlas: Symmetric atlas generated from 10 4-year-old healthy subjects.
- Adult atlas: Symmetric atlas generated from 50+ healthy adult subjects (20-59 year old).
- Elderly atlas: Atlas generated from 27 healthy elderly subjects (60+ years old).
Additional information and acknowledgment for their usage can be found by clicking on the release notes.
Autistic Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, Brain Concussion, AIDS Dementia Complex, Alzheimer Disease, Depression, Diabetes Mellitus, Epilepsy, Schizophrenia, Cocaine-Related Disorders
Supported Data Format: