Posted By: Guang-Yu Zhang - May 7, 2019
Tool/Resource: Virtual digital brain

We have improved the procedure “TaskDesign” and some functions in the software package VDBV1.5. Several bugs have been modified, and this version is more convenient for constructing and displaying task signals (i.e. designing fMRI experimental paradigms). In addition, we have added several functions including 3D visualization of resting-state nodal degree, resting-state shortest path, activated state shortest path and activated state nodal degree. VDB V1.5 is a 3D visualization tool of human brain, which is used to construct the virtual digital brain and research neural activities of brain regions evoked by the virtual stimulating signal (or the stimulating signal of task). The virtual digital brain is a human brain model (i.e. a causal connectivity network). Every node of the human brain model denotes a Brodmann’s area (or AAL area) of human brain. We can exert the stimulating signal of task to some brain areas of the virtual digital brain and observe activation of brain regions. In addition, this tool V1.5 can also be used to obtain the stimulating signal of task, design task (i.e. design fMRI experimental paradigm), and study interregional causal connectivity and the shortest causal connectivity path (i.e. the strongest causal interactive path) from one brain area to another in the virtual digital brain.
RSS Feed Monitor in Slack
Latest News

This news item currently has no comments.