Showing 1-50 of 140 topics
Display:
Results per page:

1   2   3   Next >
  • Apr 6, 2024  03:04 PM | laoda du
    Some problems of CORR

My research is about aging, so what I need is healthy MRI of the elderly. I saw some data from CORR that didn't give some information about the researcher, for example

LMU 2 - Ludwig-Maximilians-University (Blautzik, Meindl) and 

LMU 2 - Ludwig-Maximilians-University (Blautzik, Meindl)

, I wonder if all the data given on CORR are healthy people. thank you

• Aug 2, 2023  08:08 AM | MANJUNATH RAMANNA LAMANI - CHRIST UNIVERSITY
    ABIDE dataset Brain Segmentation

Dear Sir/Madam, kindly help me get ABIDE brain image mask data to identify the vulnerable region of interest. 

• May 28, 2021  03:05 PM | Serena Ruggieri
    Healthy Subject (HS) Longitudinal Data
    Dear All, 
    I'm looking for a dataset of HS scanned at least twice at least 4 Year (mean) a part.
    I just need brain 3DT1W images with a FOV that covers at least C2-C3 vertebral spine. 
    I will check the ABIDE II dataset, bui I was wondering if there are other repository with these characteristics
    Thank you very much for your help

• Apr 18, 2023  10:04 PM | Teresa Tenured
    Healthy Control Longitudinal Dataset
    Hello all, 

I am looking for a longitudinal dataset of healthy controls. I am not able to find them. Preferably, the dataset would already have been processed by FreeSurfer. Any idea of where to find them and how to download them? While the NITRC is very kind to provide this data to us, it is quite a convoluted to find processed FreeSurfer scans. 

Thanks for any reply or insight.

• Nov 10, 2022  11:11 PM | Bassam Al-Fatly
    NYU2 cohort of CoRR
    Hi
    are the subjects in this cohort neurotypical? Especially children?

thanks
    Bassam

• Sep 20, 2022  03:09 PM | ziqing zhao
    question about the NYU_a dataset
    I notice in NYU cocaine cohort, they said some of HC are included in NYU_a. But which part are included in NYU_a? Or are all subjects in NYU_a HCs and scanning in same MRI scanner, same parameters and same protocol to cocaine cohort?

• Mar 29, 2017  12:03 AM | Michael Parrish
    ADHD-200
    I saw that in the ADHD-200 NeuroImage paper there should be behavioral/phenotype information from these partcipants on here...but I can't find them. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Best,
    Michael

• Mar 29, 2017  07:03 AM | Maarten Mennes
      RE: ADHD-200
      hi, the phenotypic .csv files are included in the release archives if you download them.

M

• Jun 12, 2017  10:06 PM | Zening Fu
        Hello. I have download all the nifty files of ADHD 200. It includes 988 subjects right now. But I still could not find out where I could download phenotypic.csv files...

In the website of ADHD 200, there is old versions of phenotypic.csv files, which only include a limited samples' information.

Could you help me?

Thank you

Jan 4, 2022  06:01 AM | 文燕 邹
        Hi,aarten Mennes

I need the behavioral/phenotype information of ADHD-200, especially the behavioral data,but I can’t find them,and there are too many people have the same problem,I hope you can give a good solution.

Thank you.

zouwenyan

• Jun 28, 2021  04:06 PM | Pranjali Thakre - NMIMS MUMBAI
    early age autism MRI dataset
    Hello I am looking for a autism MRI (sMRI and fMRI) dataset of early age below 3 years. and

• Nov 18, 2021  04:11 AM | MS DHONI
      RE: early age autism MRI dataset
      Mee too

Dec 3, 2021  07:12 AM | Reem Ahmed - King Abdulaziz Unvirsety
      RE: early age autism MRI dataset
      there are IBIS study which is has dataset for infants (less than 2 years).
      Also you can search in NDAR database for what you want

• Nov 30, 2021  01:11 PM | trista_yi
    Help: non-right-handed information of subjects in Beijing EOCO Downloads
    Hi, recently I downloaded data of Beijing EOCO, and want to use it to do some analysis exercises.

but, i didn't find the information about whether the subjects is a non-right-handed or right-handed.

I am really appreciate if someone could provide these information!

looking forward to your warmhearted reply!

• Nov 8, 2021  06:11 PM | xu yuhang
    Ask for some papers about ABIDE
    Hello everyone!

Is there anyone who has published articles based on abide dataset? If you have, please send me a copy. Thank you!

• Oct 23, 2021  02:10 AM | 楠楠 宗
    Age information for ADHD-200 data
    Hello 

I'm a PHD student,I need the ADHD-200 data to do my work. There are two problem. First, I can't  get the ADHA-200 data from the website 'http://fcon_1000.projects.nitrc.org/indi/adhd200/'. When I login the NITRC at the bottom right corner of website, the page displays a response and returns to the page. Hence, I attempt to download data from  the website 'https://www.nitrc.org/ir/app/template/XDATScreen_report_xnat_projectData.vm/search_element/xnat:projectData/search_field/xnat:projectData.ID/search_value/adhd_200' But the second question, when get data, I found the subject information include the Sex, Hand, MR Sessions, but there in no age information.   To do my research at the highest level of quality, I need the age information. It would be helpful if you could guide us to access this information.

Thanks

• Nov 5, 2021  02:11 PM | silence
      RE: Age information for ADHD-200 data
      “MR Sessions” has the age information you need. Just download it and paste it into your EXCEL form. There are screenshots inside the attachments of the mail and I have the marks on them. In addition, I would like to ask you a question, when downloading, did you encounter the problem that the page does not exist after clicking the submit button? Did you download the MRI data successfully?
      Attachment: 1636123576(1).png

• Oct 25, 2021  03:10 AM | 楠楠 宗
    ICBM dataset
    Hi

I tried to use ICBM dataset for my purpose,I found there are three rest files for each subject. How should I use that set or does rest-1-2-3 has any difference from each other?

Thanks

• Feb 10, 2015  11:02 PM | Jim Lagopoulos
    COBRE Schizophrenia dataset
    Hello,

I am trying to locate the COBRE Schizophrenia dataset. Can someone please point me to the download site. I am registered with fcon and NITRC.

thank you
    Jim

• Feb 11, 2015  04:02 AM | Shukti Ramkiran - RWTH Aachen University
      RE: COBRE Schizophrenia dataset

• Dec 11, 2015  06:12 AM | mahnaz arjmand - university
        i,m researcher.please help me for receive SCZ and ADNI datasets.
        Thanks from your help.
        arjmand

Apr 10, 2018  08:04 AM | francesca bottino - pediatric hospital bambino gesu
        Hi, I'm interest to downoload the schizofrenia dataset too. Can you tell me when I can find it?
        Thank io

Oct 17, 2019  03:10 PM | sandeep_nash - Central Institute of Mental Health
      I am registered in both NITRC and 1000 Functional Connectomes Project.

Please share me the link/permission to access the COBRE dataset.

Many thanks!

• Apr 30, 2021  01:04 PM | Priyanka Thakur
        Did you find the dataset link. If so, please share with me also.

• Oct 18, 2021  02:10 PM | Laerke Krohne
          Originally posted by Priyanka Thakur:
          Did you find the dataset link. If so, please share with me also.
          Hi both 
          In case you found a working link on the new homepage structure, could you let me know? I am also looking for the COBRE dataset. 
          Best

Lærke 

Oct 23, 2019  05:10 PM | lvdwilt
      Hello!

I am also trying to access the COBRE dataset. I am logged into NITRC and registered with the 1000 Functional Connectomes project, but at the moment I do not have permission. 

Could anyone please help me? 

Kind regards, 
      Lotte

• May 10, 2021  06:05 AM | antton sanjuan
    Functional and Diffusion connectivity matrices
    Hello,
    I am a student from Mondragon university and I need functional and diffusion connectivity matrices for a practical work. Where can I find this?
    Thanks

• Jan 13, 2021  09:01 AM | Roberto Vagnetti - Università degli Studi dell'Aquila
    ABIDE I raw/DICOM images
    Hi all,

I've downloaded some images of the ABIDE I (preprocessed by DPARSF) dataset but I am having difficulties in the analysis. 
    Basing on my research's aim I would like to use dynamic casual modelling with SPM to confirm (or not) my hypothesis.
    Although it seems that it is not possible with preprocessed data I've dowbloaded from this site, then I would like to know if there is a way to obtain not processed images or DICOMs or some alternatives to my problems (e.g. .mat file with processing output, motion correction file, alternative methods, etc...)
    From some researches or questions in this forum it seems that there is a way to obtain raw data (correct me if I am wrong), is there a particular site or method to obtain some useful file or data for my aim.

Thanks for the attention,
    Sincerely,

Roberto

• Jan 4, 2021  05:01 PM | Zhongxing Zhou - Tulane University
    A big problem. The dimension of fMRI data is different from the atlas for the ABIDE I data.
    I am trying to use the ABIDE data processed by C-PAC pipe line. I downloaded the ABIDE I Preprocessed data that has the dimension of <61×73×61×T> (T is the number of time points). I also downloaded the Harvard-Oxford (HO) atlas, which has a dimension of <65×77×63>. The voxel sizes for fMRI data and HO atlas are same (3mm*3mm*3mm).

How can I get the voxel time series by using fMRI data and non-overlapping atlas? Thank you.

• Jul 26, 2020  07:07 PM | Zhongxing Zhou - Tulane University
    Is there other Harvard-Oxford (HO) atlas has overlapping volumes with the preprocessed functional image of ABIDE?
    I downloaded the ABIDE I Preprocessed data for calculating distance correlation between the voxel time series of a pair of ROIs. But I found the preprocessed data has non-overlapping volumes from the masker(atlas). For example, I found the dimension of the Preprocessed functional image is <61×73×61×T> (T is the number of time points). But the dimension of the ROI atlases such as Harvard-Oxford (HO) is <65×77×63>. Is there other Harvard-Oxford (HO) atlas has overlapping volumes with the preprocessed functional image? Thank you.

The data I downloaded is from the folllowing link of ABIDE
    http://preprocessed-connectomes-project....
    The Harvard-Oxford atlas downloaded is from the folllowing link of ABIDE
    Best
    Erick Zhou

• Jul 1, 2020  02:07 PM | Zhongxing Zhou - Tulane University
    How to load the preprocessed data of ABIDE I data (*.1D file) into matlab
    I  have download the prepossessed ABIDE I data. I can import the time series data (*.1D) by matlab. But I try to use the command "load" to load the time series, it does not work. Details of using "load" to load the prepossessed ABIDE I data can be found as follows

load('G:/ABIDE1_File/Outputs/cpac/filt_global/rois_cc400/Caltech_0051456_rois_cc400.1D');
    ??? Error using ==> load
    Unknown text on line number 1 of ASCII file G:/ABIDE1_File/Outputs/cpac/filt_global/rois_cc400/Caltech_0051456_rois_cc400.1D
    "#1".

Would you please give me some suggestions? Thank you

• Jul 1, 2020  02:07 PM | Zhongxing Zhou - Tulane University
    A list of neuroimaging data sharing in translational neuroimaging. Which dataset provides the fMRI time series? Thank you
    I found a list of neuroimaging data sharing in translational neuroimaging. The link is as follows https://www.nature.com/articles/nn.4478/tables/1

Would you please tell me which dataset provide the fMRI time series. I know ABIDE I provides the fMRI time series. Are there any others providing the data of time series. Thank you.

• Apr 21, 2020  08:04 PM | Clément Garin
    NewYork_a_part1 and part2
    Hello, 

I am currently working on the NewYork_a_part1 and part2. 
    I would like to know if the acquisition parameters (TR, TE, etc...) and the scanner (3T?, siemens?) concerning the T1 and the BOLD could be found somewhere? a paper of reference?
    Thank you very much!
    Clément

• Apr 6, 2020  05:04 PM | apritch1
    ABIDE Access
    Hi, I needed access to the abide database asap but it has not been approved yet. I requested this a while ago. Any help would be appreciated!

• Feb 24, 2020  04:02 PM | Tien-Wen Lee
    correspondence between NKI.1-39.phenotypic.csv and participants.tsv
    Hi NITRC, I've a question about how to relate old data set to updated data set.
    I analyzed old data set years ago, referring to NKI.1-39.phenotypic.csv. Now I want to include more subjects. 

My question is:
    The participant IDs in NKI.1-39.phenotypic.csv and participants.tsv look very different.
    How can I determine the correspondence between the two files. I hope that I do not have to re-analyze the subjects that I've already analyzed before.

Or is there any cutoff in participants.tsv so that the participant ID larger than some number indicates new subjects and lower than that number indicates old subjects (registered in NKI.1-39.phenotypic.csv)?

Thanks for you help in advance, Jimmy ~

• Dec 19, 2019  02:12 PM | Christian Haselgrove
    Duplicate data in ABIDE
    ABIDE UM_1 subjects 0050279 and 0050286 have the same data.  mprage.nii.gz and rest.nii.gz are each different between the subjects, but the unzipped data files are identical.

Christian

• Dec 19, 2019  03:12 PM | Yaroslav Halchenko
      RE: Duplicate data in ABIDE
      FWIW confirming -- they are not bit identical (difference in size in 1 byte) but otherwise data seems to be the same:
      ```
      $> git clone https://github.com/ReproNim/openneurolab...
      $> cd openneurolab-metasearch-dataset

$> ls -ld ./abide_initiative/sub-50279/ses-1/T1_rep-0.mgz ./abide_initiative/sub-50286/ses-1/T1_rep-0.mgz
      lrwxrwxrwx 1 yoh yoh 137 Dec 19 10:42 ./abide_initiative/sub-50279/ses-1/T1_rep-0.mgz -> ../../../.git/annex/objects/jf/1K/MD5E-s2305710--77704a0c155603bc634b8b391f7736a5.mgz/MD5E-s2305710--77704a0c155603bc634b8b391f7736a5.mgz
      lrwxrwxrwx 1 yoh yoh 137 Dec 19 10:42 ./abide_initiative/sub-50286/ses-1/T1_rep-0.mgz -> ../../../.git/annex/objects/xQ/6P/MD5E-s2305711--f331d20a1f5b7c2ceaad6c0eccfe5f92.mgz/MD5E-s2305711--f331d20a1f5b7c2ceaad6c0eccfe5f92.mgz

$> datalad get ./abide_initiative/sub-50279/ses-1/T1_rep-0.mgz ./abide_initiative/sub-50286/ses-1/T1_rep-0.mgz
      get(ok): abide_initiative/sub-50286/ses-1/T1_rep-0.mgz (file) [from web...]
      get(ok): abide_initiative/sub-50279/ses-1/T1_rep-0.mgz (file) [from web...]
      action summary:
      get (ok: 2)

$> nib-diff ./abide_initiative/sub-50279/ses-1/T1_rep-0.mgz ./abide_initiative/sub-50286/ses-1/T1_rep-0.mgz
      These files are identical.
      ```

in my case files come from fcp-indi s3 bucket:
      ```
      $> git annex whereis ./abide_initiative/sub-50279/ses-1/T1_rep-0.mgz ./abide_initiative/sub-50286/ses-1/T1_rep-0.mgz
      whereis abide_initiative/sub-50279/ses-1/T1_rep-0.mgz (3 copies)
      00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000001 -- web
      9ed025be-5276-4e8a-a1fc-d82a04514147 -- yoh@smaug:/mnt/btrfs/datasets/datalad/crawl/labs/openneurolab/metasearch
      d9a685f3-b192-412c-b798-1a12957284ea -- yoh@lena:/tmp/openneurolab-metasearch-dataset [here]

web: https://s3.amazonaws.com/fcp-indi/data/P...
      ok
      whereis abide_initiative/sub-50286/ses-1/T1_rep-0.mgz (3 copies)
      00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000001 -- web
      9ed025be-5276-4e8a-a1fc-d82a04514147 -- yoh@smaug:/mnt/btrfs/datasets/datalad/crawl/labs/openneurolab/metasearch
      d9a685f3-b192-412c-b798-1a12957284ea -- yoh@lena:/tmp/openneurolab-metasearch-dataset [here]
      web: https://s3.amazonaws.com/fcp-indi/data/P...
      ok
      ```

• Dec 14, 2019  08:12 AM | Linda Antonucc
    3 Research Felloships in Neuroimaging at the University of Bari
    The Group of Psychiatric Neuroscience at the University of Bari Aldo Moro (Italy) aims to discover
    the biological sources of differences between individuals that make them at risk of - or resilient to -
    psychiatric disorders.
    We will publish 3 calls for research fellowships in neuroimaging in different projects with
    multiple PIs. One of the positions is reserved for magnetoencephalography (1 year renewable up to
    4 years, funding already secured; official call here), the other two for fMRI (1 for 1 year renewable,
    1 for 2 years renewable; official call pending). The positions are targeted at postdoctoral fellows.
    Outstanding predoctoral candidates will be evaluated. The expected starting dates are between
    March and July 2020.
    Expressions of interest are welcome before December 31st.

The group is headed by Prof. Alessandro Bertolino and investigates the association of genetic
    variability with brain phenotypes, with a special focus on subjects at risk for psychiatric
    disorders (for recent articles from the lab, see [1], [2], [3]). Successful candidates will work in the
    lab of Brain Imaging, Networks, and Data mining (BIND) directed by Dr. Giulio Pergola. The
    department has an in-house Elekta Triux magnetoencephalography with a dedicated technician.
    Two 3T MRI scanners are available in collaborating hospitals. Prof. Giuseppe Blasi and his team
    have access to and routinely tests patients, relatives of patients, and individuals at risk for
    psychosis. The environment is interdisciplinary, including psychologists, biotechnologists, and
    MDs, and internationally oriented, e.g., including Marie Curie awardees Dr. Pergola and Dr.
    Linda A. Antonucci, along with several other members trained for > 1 year in UK, USA, and
    Finland.
    The ideal applicant is a neuroimager with international experience and a PhD in Neuroscience,
    Cognitive Sciences, Neuropsychology, Computational Science, or any quantitative research field.
    Coding experience (Matlab, Python, or R) is required, whereas machine learning and graph
    theory expertise are a plus. Successful candidates are expected to have at least one
    published/submitted lead author paper. We expect the successful candidate to be motivated
    and research-oriented. It is equally important to have a team-working attitude and a motivation to fit
    in the group. Proficiency in Italian is not required.
    Consider applying even if you only have strong coding and analytic skills – definitely apply if you
    think you have smart ideas on how to analyze multimodal neuroimaging data from hundreds
    of subjects.
    The University of Bari Aldo Moro is one the largest Italian universities (50.000 students, 1500
    permanent professors and researchers, 1500 units of technicians and administrative staff). Bari is a
    sunny city located by the sea, and the third largest Italian city south of Rome. The cost of living is
    low relative to Italian standards.
    Please contact Dr. Giulio Pergola sending a CV and the contact details of at least two references
    if you would like to have more information on the positions and on the ongoing projects
    (giulio.pergola@uniba.it).

• Nov 12, 2019  01:11 PM | David Nguyen - Tissue Spatial Geometrics Laboratory
    What gender is 0 or 1 in ADHD-200 data set?
    Hi all

I’m analyzing the ADHD-200 data. What is the gender assignment for the 0 or 1 encoding?

Thanks

Dave

• Nov 13, 2019  10:11 AM | Maarten Mennes
      RE: What gender is 0 or 1 in ADHD-200 data set?
      You can find that information in this file: http://fcon_1000.projects.nitrc.org/indi/adhd200/general/ADHD-200_PhenotypicKey.pdf which is located under 'Phenotypic Key' on the adhd200 website.

0 = female
      1 = male

cheers,
      M

• Jul 1, 2019  04:07 PM | Christian Haselgrove
    HBN data issues
    Hi 1000 Functional Connectomes team,

I found some issues with the Healthy Brain Network MR data:
    • Subject NDARUW904FMQ in Release 2.1: anat/sub-NDARUW904FMQ_acq-HCP_T1w.nii.gz is corrupt
    • Subject NDARUP908XUJ in Release 4: fmap/sub-NDARUP908XUJ_acq-fMRI_run-01_epi.json is empty
    • Subject NDARJF517HC8 in Release 5: anat/sub-NDARJF517HC8_acq-VNav_T1w.nii.gz is corrupt
    Christian

• Apr 12, 2019  07:04 AM | Jinseok Ur - Yonsei Univ.
    EEG eye-closed & open timing
    In EEG protocol description, (resting state)

"Participants are instructed to open or close their eyes at various points."

Q1. What is the point of closing or opening the participant's eye?
          - We want to know when the participant's eyes are opened or closed.
          - What are the various points?

Q2. If you give instructions to participant in the resting state to open or close their eyes, can we get that point (instructed timing)? 

Thanks

• Feb 11, 2019  01:02 PM | mamun
    Health status of the subjects and other information about Baltimore data
    Did the subjects in Baltimore data (available at http://fcon_1000.projects.nitrc.org/fcpC...) have ASD? Where can I get more information about the subjects and experimental design (e.g., block design etc.)?

Thanks in advance,
    Mamun

• Dec 15, 2018  11:12 PM | Kaio Secchinato
    Task block Breath Holding
    My name is Kaio and I am a master's student in Brazil. My intention to study is about cerebral vasoreactivity in aging, as well as a processing methodology with resting state images.
    How can I get the task block in the acquisition of Breath Holding? The "Vision Egg" software does not have any recent updates to compile the available routine.
    I have already realized that there are 176 volumes in the acquisition (TR = 1400ms, Multiband). However I need the blocks of the task to do the other analyzes.

Thank you in advence for your support.

• Aug 20, 2018  04:08 AM | Fan Feng - NanKai University
    How to resample the ROI time series in ABIDE dataset?
    I read the paper 'MRIQC: Advancing the automatic prediction of image quality in MRI from unseen sites' and noticed the 'Please note that each vendor reported a different definition for TR and TE, thus their values are not directly comparable.' So, I want to resample the original ROI time series for processing. Any Idea?

• Jul 19, 2018  12:07 PM | lzhang5520 - Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine
    ABIDE BMI info
    Dear experts, 

I notice that only BMI information is available now in the ABIDE website. Since most of the subjects in ABIDE are children and adolescents, it might be better to use BMI z score (http://www.who.int/growthref/who2007_bmi...) in some analyses. Therefore can I apply for the weight and height information of the ABIDE subjects, which are necessary input to calculate the BMI z score.

Bests,

Lingli

• May 8, 2018  07:05 AM | zoi_b
    1000 FCP T1 scanning parameters - info needed
    Dear experts,

We used the T1-weighted anatomical scans generously provided as part of the 1000 Functional Connectomes Project data. 
    Our paper has now returned from review, and we were requested by a reviewer to provide information regarding the image protocols used to obtain the anatomical scans in the different sites. I looked over the 1000 FCP resources and unfortunately could not find information about the acquisition of the anatomical scans.
    Does anyone know where can I obtain these parameters? 
    Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you!
    Zoi

• May 8, 2018  09:05 AM | Maarten Mennes
      RE: 1000 FCP T1 scanning parameters - info needed
      Dear Zoi,

we indeed do not have these parameters available (we have since adjusted our procedures to make sure all parameters for all scans are available), so, unfortunately, I cannot help you with your request. What you could do is report the voxelsize for each scan as you can extract that from the nifti header. Not sure why one would want to have the other T1 imaging parameters, unless your analysis is somehow conditional on them.

Maarten

• May 8, 2018  04:05 PM | zoi_b
        RE: 1000 FCP T1 scanning parameters - info needed
        Dear Maarten,

Thank you so much for the quick and helpful response!

All the best,
        Zoi

• Nov 21, 2013  07:11 AM | Yi-hui Lin
    About the COBRE's Schizophrenia dataset
    I downloaded your share of schizophrenia patients and healthy control group fMRI image data in 1000FCP website,
    thank you very generous to share, thank you!
    Your data has been perfect, but I need more information,
    such as education level, age at onset, length of illness, PANSS total, and Neuropsychological test data et al.
    If you convenient, may I have it?
    Help my master research papers completed, thanks!

• Dec 10, 2013  11:12 PM | Charles Malpas
      RE: About the COBRE's Schizophrenia dataset
      I would also be interested, if this is available. Also, do you know if the scans were acquired with eyes open or eyes closed?

• Dec 12, 2013  08:12 PM | Daniel Lurie
        Charles and Yi-hui,

I have reached out to the team at MRN to see if they have any of the information you are looking for. Either I or one of their team will follow up in this thread soon.

Dan

• Dec 16, 2013  10:12 PM | Margaret King
          Hi All,

Attached is an additional data spreadsheet that includes the PANSS, fagerstrom, neuropsych, duration of illness data and medication data. The sheet labeled Key has the response text for the smoking question as well as the Ethnicity question (on the NP sheet). These data were entered in the COINS database, which uses a dual data entry system with conflict resolution. The rows that are highlighted in green indicate data that has only been entered once.

On the medication log sheet, the project manager on the study recommends using the Olanzapine equivalents. The data on this sheet is formatted a little differently, the subject IDs are in the top row and the data listed below with the variable names in the far left column.

On the sheet labeled Illness duration, 9999 = not applicable. The project manager recommends using the responses to "Age at first psychiatric illness" (CODEM_16) and comparing it to the age in the assessment (CODEM_1) might be best.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Margaret King
          COINS Project Manager

• Dec 19, 2013  12:12 AM | Charles Malpas
            Daniel and Margaret, you are amazing people and I would like to offer you my first born! 

Thank you so much! :D

May 30, 2017  06:05 PM | xinwei li
            I found the COBRE dataset in COINS has different IDs from here. Is there a correspondence?
            Thanks!

• Nov 3, 2017  09:11 PM | Saige Rutherford - University of Michigan
              I am working with COBRE data that was likely downloaded from NITRC sometime in 2012 by someone in my lab who no longer works here. All of the subject IDs start with a 4, but now all of the phenotype data I have downloaded the subject IDs start with A0. Did subject IDs change at some point? If so, is there any way to map between new and old IDs? Really hoping to not have to re-download and preprocess this data.

• Nov 9, 2017  11:11 AM | dorfschl
                Hi Saige,
                I was wondering how you found out which group each of the data sets belongs to. I downloaded the MR data recently and can find the "Additional Information INDI" sheet, but that only gives me the encoding of different variables. I didn't get a variable sheet to find out which group each of the scans belongs to. Sounds like you found that. Can you let me know how? (i.e. do I have to construct my query in a specific way to get the variable sheet, too?). 
                Cheers, 
                Lena

Feb 12, 2018  07:02 PM | Shukti Ramkiran - RWTH Aachen University
                Hi,
                Would it be possible for you to tell me where you got the phenotypic data for the subject ids starting with A0. Since I processed these subjects and need this phenotypic data for my study.

I would be very grateful for your help.

Thanks in advance.
                Shukti

• May 1, 2018  02:05 PM | Aisling O'Neill
                  Hi, just wondering if there's been any resolution to this? I have the COBRE A0 metadata, and the COBRE 40000 phenotypic data, and have also downloaded the schizconnect COBRE images, and those from fcon_1000.projects - now just trying to figure out what the relationship between these is/how the phenotypic data and metadata correspond?

Thanks!

Dec 16, 2013  10:12 PM | Margaret King
        The rest task was done with eyes open.

Thanks,

Margaret

Nov 29, 2014  06:11 AM | Shukti Ramkiran - RWTH Aachen University
      I downloaded COBRE's sMRI and fMRI for the purpose of my project, but I require DTI as well. Will it be possible for you to upload the DTI data as well?

Jan 2, 2015  03:01 AM | Xiangpeng Wang
      I have downloaded the the schizophrenia patients and healthy control group fMRI image data. Thank you for your share. 
      But I have noticed that the slice numbers are not matched between the groups and even within the schizophrenia patients. Most of the control group shared a slice number of 32 for one volume, but that is 33 in the patient group. So I want to know if these differences matter in the processing and the statistic analysis (ie. two-sample t-test) of the data. If so, what and how should I do to minimize the differences concerning the slice number and its related differences between groups?

• Mar 18, 2015  03:03 PM | David Hofmann
        I noticed the same problem. The nifti data has 33 slices, but after checking it seems consistent over all people that is I found no person with 32 slices all have 33 slices.

for example here: http://fcon_1000.projects.nitrc.org/indi... it is mentioned that there are 32 slices, which seems not correct and will cause trouble with preprocessing.

greetings

• May 2, 2017  04:05 PM | Taiane Ramos
    (ABIDE II phenotype complete file
    Hello!
    I need the phenotype complete file from ABIDE II, but when I click the link (ftp://www.nitrc.org/fcon_1000/htdocs/ind...) it keeps asking me to log in. I put my password but it doesn't accept. I believe maybe this file is not available now. Could anyone give me another link to this file? I have all data files from ABIDE II, but I need the phenotype file to use it.

Thanks a lot!

• Mar 29, 2018  08:03 AM | Larry Lai
    rsfMRI: Time points and slice number in ABIDE I/II data
    Dear Experts

Where could I locate both time points and slice number for raw rest fMRI in ABIDE data sets?

In addition, were DPARSF configuration files also available?

Thanks for considering my request.

Best wishes
    Larry

• Mar 14, 2018  07:03 PM | Corey Horien
    Scanning parameters/diagnostic info for CoRR dataset
    I am working with a dataset from CoRR (UM - University of McGill (Bellec, Breitner); found here: http://fcon_1000.projects.nitrc.org/indi/CoRR/html/um_1.html

It says the scan parameters are pending for this dataset. Does anyone have access to this information?

Also, I haven't found information regarding the diagnostic status of these participants (i.e. healthy, MCI patients, etc). Has anyone found this information?

Thanks!
    Corey

• Dec 28, 2017  07:12 PM | ZiRui Wang
    Can't download the ABIDE
    Hi, I want to download the ABIDE datasets to do some research on autism. But I have no permission. Besides, I also sent a request and there is no reply.
    Can you help me?
    Thank you very much.

Best wishes,
    Zi-Rui

• Dec 19, 2017  07:12 PM | p2003313 - the branson school
    ADHD 200 Dataset won't directly download
    Hello: I am trying to download the adhd-200 dataset from this project, but when I click download images and direct download- my screen just says download images in the header with no files actually downloading. How can I download the dataset correctly?

• Aug 30, 2012  08:08 PM | Yaroslav Halchenko
    ABIDE CMU_a.tgz seems to be not accessible
    Following the url for that file
    http://www.nitrc.org/frs/downloadlink.ph...
    leads to Error 550 : Failed to change  directory

• Aug 30, 2012  09:08 PM | Daniel Lurie
      RE: ABIDE CMU_a.tgz seems to be not accessible
      Sorry for the confusion. That link is depreciated and we are in the process of removing it. To download this file or any of the other ABIDE data sets, please visit the ABIDE website: http://fcon_1000.projects.nitrc.org/indi/abide/

• Dec 19, 2017  02:12 AM | xu bingqing
        RE: ABIDE CMU_a.tgz seems to be not accessible
        hi, I want to download the datasets too . but I open your url and I try to download a data like california data,but I have no permission to download. what I can do? can you help me?

• Feb 13, 2013  05:02 PM | Lijun Zhang
    ABIDE sites question
    Hi, thanks for sharing ABIDE data.

I download ABIDE data from loni, and want to link the subject ID back to site (scan location, e.g Caltech) to get the scan parameters, such like TR, TE, slice order, anyone can tell me how to link these data from LONI back to site, e.g. which site subject 50002 belongs to?

Thanks for  your help.

• Nov 19, 2017  09:11 AM | bain lau
    The impact of head motion on this dataset
    I am doing regressing analysis on the senior age ranges of this dataset.
    The internetwork FC were generally decreased with ageing, with was not agree with the U shape of lifespanstrategy.
    I checked the head motion parameters and found a significant linear relationship between head motion level with age.
    I want to know, if this dataset has been affected by great level of head motion.
    Thank you.
    Attachment: 1111.jpg

RE: The impact of head motion on this dataset
      No matter seed based FC or ROI based FC matrix, the results of th lifespan strategy was never a U shape.  
      Is there anybody help me?
      Thanks very much.

The impact of head motion on this dataset
    I am doing regressing analysis on the senior age ranges of this dataset.
    The internetwork FC were generally decreased with ageing, with was not agree with the U shape of lifespanstrategy.
    I checked the head motion parameters and found a significant linear relationship between head motion level with age.
    I want to know, if this dataset has been affected by great level of head motion.
    Thank you.

• Nov 14, 2017  02:11 PM | Richard Allen
    Question about developing software for1000FCP
    This is a duplicate post from my phone =/ looking how I can delete it. sorry for spam.

• Nov 13, 2017  01:11 PM | Richard Allen
    Question about developing software for1000FCP
    Hi all, I hope I have found the correct place to gather some information. Our company Bixal (I  will not link. I don't know the rules of this forum, but google search of 'bixal solutions' will lead you to a very real company based in fairfax, VA) has given a few of us developers some time to reach out and do a project for learning. In our research we came across the S3 datastore you all seem to use to aggregate data. 

One of the ideas we had was to help take some of this data, and create a web application to index, sort, and compare datasets based on metadata provided. From a developer point of view this has a few topics that we'd like to learn and are interesting for different members of the team.

My question/request is the following though, we're looking for a person(s) to help us understand how you are actually using this data. We are not subject matter experts and we have no clue if a tool like this would even be useful. If anyone was interested it could be as simple as a few emails or threads on a forum, or we could set up a short call as needed.

If this isn't the best place to find a contact like that, could anyone point us in the correct direction? We'd just like to make something helpful for someone, rather than a purely theoretical web application, that nobody would find useful!

• Jun 4, 2015  07:06 PM | Bennett Landman
    NKI Rockland Subject ID's
    We have been using the NKI Rockland data from the FCONN-1000 study on NITRC for some time. We would like to update our studies to use the most recent release of the NKI Rockland study that is available via COINS. We are having difficulty matching up the subject numbers between the releases. Is there a document that describes how to convert between the codes or provides a table of corresponding subjects ID's?

From the FCONN-1000, we have ID's of the form:
    Subject: 3895064
    Session: MR_3895064_743f

From COINS, we are finding ID's of the form:
    Anonymized ID: A00033735

Thank you,
    Bennett

• Jul 16, 2017  07:07 AM | Avi Mendelsohn - University of Haifa
      RE: NKI Rockland Subject ID's
      Hi Bennett, 
      Did you ever receive a response to your question? 
      I'm having the same exact problem, and would greatly appreciate any information on the matter. 
      Thanks, 
      Avi

• Jul 10, 2017  08:07 PM | Gustav Nilsonne - Karolinska Institutet
    Freesurfer segmentation of CoRR data
    Hi all,

I am planning a project which will involve Freesurfer segmentation of 14 datasets from the CoRR. Before embarking on this, I wanted to ask if anyone has already done it and is willing to share the results. Please let me know!

The datasets in question are BNU1, IPCAS1, IPCAS2, IPCAS8, MRN, NYU2, SWU4, Utah1, HNU1, IPCAS3, JHNU1, SWU1, Utah2, and XHCUMS. I intend to post segmentation results to NITRC after I have done it (unless by luck they should be available already).

Thanks on beforehand,

Gustav

• Jul 13, 2017  06:07 PM | Alexander Helfand - Medical College of Wisconsin
      RE: Freesurfer segmentation of CoRR data
      I have run the freesurfer 6.0 recon-all processing stream on structural MRIs of ~150 subjects from our internal datasets. This includes segmentation. Is there something I can help you address?

• Jul 13, 2017  06:07 PM | Gustav Nilsonne - Karolinska Institutet
        RE: Freesurfer segmentation of CoRR data
        Hi Alexander,

Would that be the UWM dataset? If so, then it is not the data I'm looking for, sorry to say. What I want to do is to estimate gray and white matter volume over the course of the day with within-participant repeated measures.

Best wishes, gustav

• Jun 16, 2017  12:06 AM | Zengjian Wang
    Creativity pheona data
    Anybody knows where is the creativity phenotype data of SLIM (Southwest University Longitudinal Imaging Multimodal) project please? I cant not find it.

• Jun 14, 2017  08:06 PM | Zening Fu
    ADHD 200 (latest phenotypic)
    Hello. I have download all the nifty files of ADHD 200. It includes 988 subjects right now. But I still could not find out where I could download phenotypic.csv files...

In the website of ADHD 200, there is old versions of phenotypic.csv files, which only include a limited samples' information.

Could anyone help me?

Thank you

Regards
    Zening Fu