|User ID:||211 ( View Skills Profile )|
|Real Name:||Bennett Landman|
|Email Address:||bennett.landman @nospam@ vanderbilt.edu|
|Site Member Since:||2007-08-24 12:15|
Diary and Notes
Diary/Note entries: 0
This users has 62 public forum postings View Posts
This user is a member of the following groups:
- Grantees Meeting for NITRC
- JIST Resources for Algorithm Development
- DW-MRI Random Walk Simulator
- Maps4Mipav (Exploratory JIST)
- NeuroWeb - NeuroImaging Database
- JHU Proj. in Applied Medical Imaging
- Landman NeuroImaging Tools
- JIST: Java Image Science Toolkit
- Framework for Open Programmatic Access
- Web Game for Collaborative Labeling
- TOADS-CRUISE Brain Segmentation Tools
- brainCOLOR: human brain anatomical labeling protocols and colormaps
- 1000 Functional Connectomes Project
- Multi-Modal MRI Reproducibility Resource
- Best Practices for Software Development
- FCP/INDI PRIVATE SITE
- Robust Biological Parametric Mapping
- MASI Label Fusion
- Solar Eclipse Imaging Genetics tools
- Medical Image Processing and Visualization in Virtual Environments
- Rosetta Bit
- Augmented Reality Mirror
- Hadoop for data colocation
- Standard Amygdalar fMRI Probe Tasks
- VALiDATe29 squirrel monkey brain atlas
- Open Vanderbilt Archive of the Temporal Lobe
Includes untrusted ratings.
|Teamwork / Attitude||6.00 (By 1 Users)|
|Design / Architecture||6.00 (By 1 Users)|
|Leadership / Management||6.00 (By 1 Users)|
|Follow-Through / Reliability||6.00 (By 1 Users)|
|Code||6.00 (By 1 Users)|
Not Yet Included In Trusted Rankings
If you are familiar with this user, please take a moment to rate him/her on the following criteria. Keep in mind, that your rating will be visible to the user and others.
The NITRC Peer Rating system is based on concepts from Advogato. The system has been re-implemented and expanded in a few ways.
The Peer rating box shows all rating averages (and response levels) for each individual criteria. Due to the math and processing required to do otherwise, these numbers incoporate responses from both "trusted" and "non-trusted" users.
- The "Sitewide Rank" field shows the user's rank compared to all ranked NITRC users.
- The "Aggregate Score" shows an average, weighted overall score, based on trusted-responses only.
- The "Personal Importance" field shows the weight that users ratings of other developers will be given (between 1 and 1.5) -- higher rated user's responses are given more weight.
If you would like to opt-out from peer rating system (this will affect your ability to both rate and be rated), refer to your account maintenance page. If you choose not to participate, your ratings of other users will be permanently deleted and the 'Peer Rating' box will disappear from your user page.