help > Project crashed from lack of disk space - after clearing space, cannot open project
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Mar 10, 2020  01:03 AM | Laura Rice - American University
Project crashed from lack of disk space - after clearing space, cannot open project
Greetings,

My analysis crashed during first-level seed-voxel due to a lack of disk space. Once I cleared enough space and tried to re-open the project, I got the following error and can no longer open it. Is it possible to fix this?

Thank you!!

Laura

------

ERROR DESCRIPTION:

Error using conn (line 813)
Failed to load file /media/stoodleylab/A29E9A769E9A4329/Masters_Analysis/lang/lang_data/lang_conn.mat.
Error in conn (line 4334)
conn('load',filename,true);
Error in conn_menumanager (line 120)
set(CONN_MM.gcf,'pointer','arrow');
CONN18.b
SPM12 + DEM MEEGtools
Matlab v.2018b
project: CONN18.b
spm @ /usr/local/MATLAB/R2018b/spm12
conn @ /usr/local/MATLAB/R2018b/conn
Mar 10, 2020  08:03 PM | Alfonso Nieto-Castanon - Boston University
RE: Project crashed from lack of disk space - after clearing space, cannot open project
Hi Laura,

Not sure about this, it might be a corrupt .mat file (which would be bad unless you have an older backup). Have you checked whether the file is loadable by Matlab? (e.g. type "load /media/stoodleylab/A29E9A769E9A4329/Masters_Analysis/lang/lang_data/lang_conn.mat" without the quotes and see if Matlab complains)

Best
Alfonso
Originally posted by Laura Rice:
Greetings,

My analysis crashed during first-level seed-voxel due to a lack of disk space. Once I cleared enough space and tried to re-open the project, I got the following error and can no longer open it. Is it possible to fix this?

Thank you!!

Laura

------

ERROR DESCRIPTION:

Error using conn (line 813)
Failed to load file /media/stoodleylab/A29E9A769E9A4329/Masters_Analysis/lang/lang_data/lang_conn.mat.
Error in conn (line 4334)
conn('load',filename,true);
Error in conn_menumanager (line 120)
set(CONN_MM.gcf,'pointer','arrow');
CONN18.b
SPM12 + DEM MEEGtools
Matlab v.2018b
project: CONN18.b
spm @ /usr/local/MATLAB/R2018b/spm12
conn @ /usr/local/MATLAB/R2018b/conn