help > Problem creating Results for Second Level ROI-to-ROI Connectivity
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Jun 17, 2020  06:06 PM | bedor123456 - Wayne State University
Problem creating Results for Second Level ROI-to-ROI Connectivity
Hello all,

When attempting to use Results Explorer for any ROI-to-ROI analyses, the following error shows up, and the results are not created as they should be. This error occurs no matter which covariates or seeds I select, and I'm only using one condition.

This is the only major error I've seen that references "angle". Could anybody give me a hand with this? The full error message is below.

ERROR DESCRIPTION:

Error using angle
Too many output arguments.
Error in conn_displayroi (line 2815)
[nill,datarank]=sort(angle(data.xy2(data.displaytheserois,1)+1i*data.xy2(data.displaytheserois,2)));datarank(datarank)=1:numel(datarank);
Error in conn_displayroi (line 438)
conn_displayroi(hfig,[],'displayreduced');
Error in conn (line 9833)
conn_displayroi('init','results_roi',-1); %CONN_x.Results.xX.nsources,-1);
Error in conn_menumanager (line 120)
feval(CONN_MM.MENU{n0}.callback{n1}{1},CONN_MM.MENU{n0}.callback{n1}{2:end});
CONN19.c
SPM12 + Anatomy DEM FieldMap MEEGtools TOM8 aal cat12 marsbar vbm8 wfupickatlas xjview
Matlab v.2019a
project: CONN19.c 
Jun 18, 2020  12:06 PM | Alfonso Nieto-Castanon - Boston University
RE: Problem creating Results for Second Level ROI-to-ROI Connectivity
Hi,

This is a very strange error. My guess is that you may have a file named "angle.m" somewhere in your Matlab path that is interfering with the normal operation of CONN (and likely many other Matlab functions). To fix this, type "which angle" to find out where exactly, and then either remove/rename that file, or take the offending folder out of you Matlab path (e.g. if that folder contains other functions that you are not using; note: type "pathtool" to see your current Matlab path)

Best
Alfonso
Originally posted by bedor123456:
Hello all,

When attempting to use Results Explorer for any ROI-to-ROI analyses, the following error shows up, and the results are not created as they should be. This error occurs no matter which covariates or seeds I select, and I'm only using one condition.

This is the only major error I've seen that references "angle". Could anybody give me a hand with this? The full error message is below.

ERROR DESCRIPTION:

Error using angle
Too many output arguments.
Error in conn_displayroi (line 2815)
[nill,datarank]=sort(angle(data.xy2(data.displaytheserois,1)+1i*data.xy2(data.displaytheserois,2)));datarank(datarank)=1:numel(datarank);
Error in conn_displayroi (line 438)
conn_displayroi(hfig,[],'displayreduced');
Error in conn (line 9833)
conn_displayroi('init','results_roi',-1); %CONN_x.Results.xX.nsources,-1);
Error in conn_menumanager (line 120)
feval(CONN_MM.MENU{n0}.callback{n1}{1},CONN_MM.MENU{n0}.callback{n1}{2:end});
CONN19.c
SPM12 + Anatomy DEM FieldMap MEEGtools TOM8 aal cat12 marsbar vbm8 wfupickatlas xjview
Matlab v.2019a
project: CONN19.c 
Jun 18, 2020  05:06 PM | bedor123456 - Wayne State University
RE: Problem creating Results for Second Level ROI-to-ROI Connectivity
This was exactly the problem. After renaming the problem "angle.m" file, the Results Explorer runs and the files are now saved. Thanks a bunch!