help > preprocessing logs
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Nov 6, 2020  08:11 PM | Joey Contreras - IU School of Medicine
preprocessing logs
Hello
I have a conn data file that was processed a year ago using CONN (I believe default processing pipeline) but I wanted to know where I could the exact parameters that where used for processing (eg. was smoothing done at the standard 8fwhm, was slice time correction done or was it skipped?). Is this stored somwhere in CONN and if so where can I find it (name of file). Thank you again for your help.

Best
Joey
Nov 11, 2020  02:11 PM | Alfonso Nieto-Castanon - Boston University
RE: preprocessing logs
Hi Joey,

Yes, assuming you were using a relatively modern version of CONN, clicking on 'Tools. Log history' (or directly opening the file conn_*/logfile.txt inside your project directory) will allow you to read your project log details, which include the specific parameters used for preprocessing, denoising, etc.

Best
Alfonso
Originally posted by Joey Contreras:
Hello
I have a conn data file that was processed a year ago using CONN (I believe default processing pipeline) but I wanted to know where I could the exact parameters that where used for processing (eg. was smoothing done at the standard 8fwhm, was slice time correction done or was it skipped?). Is this stored somwhere in CONN and if so where can I find it (name of file). Thank you again for your help.

Best
Joey