help > 0 time-points(scans) defined)
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Jul 5, 2016  12:07 PM | Talia R
0 time-points(scans) defined)
Hi,
I've been trying to use conn_batch to process my subjects so I decided to follow the manual and test conn_batch on one subject. It goes through preparing and processing just fine but then it says ERROR: Subject 1 Session 1 functional data has 0 time-points (scans) definedssion 1 functional data has 0 time-points (scans) defined. I specified the functional files using Batch.New.functionals{1}{1} so I'm not sure why that error has come up.
Any help with this?
Thanks so much!
Best,
Talia
Jul 6, 2016  04:07 PM | Alfonso Nieto-Castanon - Boston University
RE: 0 time-points(scans) defined)
Hi Talia,

If you could please post your batch script that might help identify the issue here (I imagine this could potentially be related to the use of the "batch.New" field which is, in more recent CONN releases, being phased out in favor of the newer "batch.Setup.preprocessing" field, but it is hard to tell without seeing the actual code)

Best
Alfonso

Originally posted by Talia R:
Hi,
I've been trying to use conn_batch to process my subjects so I decided to follow the manual and test conn_batch on one subject. It goes through preparing and processing just fine but then it says ERROR: Subject 1 Session 1 functional data has 0 time-points (scans) definedssion 1 functional data has 0 time-points (scans) defined. I specified the functional files using Batch.New.functionals{1}{1} so I'm not sure why that error has come up.
Any help with this?
Thanks so much!
Best,
Talia
Jul 11, 2016  03:07 PM | Talia R
RE: 0 time-points(scans) defined)
Hi Alfonso,
Thank you for your response. I was just testing it out on one subject from the manual so I don't have a specific script written yet. However, I can show you what I put in my command window(it doesn't matter the order, correct?)
BATCH.New.structurals{1} ='/autofs/space/jabba_008/2/users/nrecon_dev4/BAKP64e_nrecon-trio3_vb17/mri/T1.mgz'
BATCH.New.functionals{1}{1}='/autofs/cluster/cagn/1/users/traney/Projects/FC-REVEAL-practice/BAKP64e/restingstate/029/fmcpr.up.nii.gz'
BATCH.Setup.analyses=[1,2,3]
BATCH.Setup.voxelmask=1;
BATCH.Setup.voxelresolution=2
BATCH.Setup.outputfiles=[0,0,1]
BATCH.Setup.conditions.names={'rest'};
BATCH.Setup.conditions.onsets{1}{1}{1}=[0];
BATCH.Setup.conditions.durations{1}{1}{1}=[inf];
BATCH.filename='conn_project_batch.mat'
BATCH.Setup.acquisitiontype=1;
BATCH.Setup.nsubjects=1;
BATCH.Setup.conditions.durations{1}{1}{1}=[inf];
BATCH.Setup.conditions.onsets{1}{1}{1}=[0];
BATCH.Setup.conditions.names={'rest'};
BATCH.Setup.outputfiles=[0,0,1]
BATCH.Setup.voxelresolution=2
BATCH.Setup.voxelmask=1;
BATCH.Setup.analyses=[1,2,3]
BATCH.Setup.acquisitiontype=1
BATCH.Setup.nsubjects=1;
BATCH.Setup.isnew=1
BATCH.New.Vox=2;
BATCH.New.steps={'initialization'}
BATCH.Setup.RT=3
BATCH.Setup.done=1;
conn_batch(BATCH)

Is there something I'm missing in order to run the subject? I was using preprocessed Freesurfer volumes.
Thank you so much!
Best,
Talia