help > 1st level seed-voxel in native space
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Nov 4, 2017  04:11 PM | Patrick McConnell - MUSC
1st level seed-voxel in native space
Hello,

I've been combing through this forum over the past few days yet have not found a solution to this issue.  I am attempting to perform a native space seed-to-voxel analysis within a subject-specific explicit mask (resting stage, continuous acquisition).  I'd like to see where the cluster of maximum seed-target correlation is within the explicit mask, for each subject, using some form of multiple comparison correction for the voxels searched within that space. Finally, I want to see how the single-subject correlation is related with a clinical variable.  

The closest I've been able to get thus far is to load the pre-processed niftiDATA_Subject001_Condition000.nii data into a new SPM 1st level model using an explicit mask.  I've removed regessors, the HPF, and the implicit masking threshold, but whenever I run the model I get the dreaded error: Error using spm_est_non_sphericity (line 208); Please check your data: There are no significant voxels. I've even played with the serial correlations setting.  Interestingly, when setting this to 'none', the error instead reports: Error using spm_spm (line 650); Please check your data: There are no inmask voxels.

The preprocessed niftDATA are in register with each subject's structural and functional data, and I've also experimented with removing confounds from the denoising step, but to no avail.  

Any help or suggestions how to proceed are very much appreciated.

Sincerely,
Patrick
Jun 24, 2022  08:06 AM | Himanshu Joshi - National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences
RE: 1st level seed-voxel in native space
Hi Conn experts,
During second level voxel to voxel level analysis and comparing between pre and post intervention results (using any measure for e.g. intrinsic connectivity, ALFF and fALFF) , one of my subject group throws up the following error:  
Error using spm_spm (line 650); Please check your data: There are no inmask voxels.
However, the other group and the combination of all the groups  does not show any error.

Kindly suggest what might be the reason behind this error

Thanks and Regards
Himanshu