help > Information on parcellation in utils/otherrois
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Sep 21, 2018  02:09 PM | Matthias Schurz - Institute of Psychology, University of Innsbruck
Information on parcellation in utils/otherrois
Dear Alfonso,

first of all thanks for CONN and this great forum, I really enjoy working with it!
I wonder where I can find some details about the parcellations you provide in utils/otherrois, I am particularly interested in P1432, because I want something with high resolution. What is the size (mm) of each of the 1432 ROIs? Do you have any further recommendations for using it, e.g. is it confined to CONN's brainmask (are all 1432 ROIs are inside GM)?

Many thanks,
Matthias
Sep 27, 2018  02:09 PM | Matthias Schurz - Institute of Psychology, University of Innsbruck
RE: Information on parcellation in utils/otherrois
Dear Alfonso, dear all,

I read a bit in the forum and it seems my question has been already discussed, to large part. My apologies.

The P1432 parcellation in utils/otherrois has 10x10x10 mm parcel size, and the image base resolution is 1.5x1.5x1.5 mm. It appears to be confined to grey matter, so I believe no masking etc. is necessary.
I think there is another parcellation in rois/parcellations which also has 10x10x10 mm parcel size (P10), but here image base resolution is 2x2x2 mm. Since I preprocessed my data with CONN's "default MNI pipeline" (direct normalization and 2mm voxel resampling), I guess I should work with P10? 

Kind regards,
Matthias