help > Errors post-Preprocessing on a network drive
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Jan 18, 2019  09:01 PM | Hanna Hausman
Errors post-Preprocessing on a network drive
Hi,

I wanted to run 162 participants on CONN, but didn't have enough space to do so locally on my desktop, so I created and ran the project from my database on a network drive. It ran through the preprocessing steps fine with all of the proper files created, but after I uploading my ROIs, set the condition and covariates, and hit done, it kept freezing on step 3 of 7 (Importing conditions/covariates). I went back and realized that for some reason CONN did not make a folder corresponding to the .mat file with all the additional data, results, and sub folders on my network drive. I created those folders manually and tried it again, and it started to write to those folders until it froze at step 5 of 7 (Importing ROI data). I then copied 2 subjects onto my desktop to test, and I ran into the same problem, freezing at step 5. What is CONN doing during this step? Is there something else I need to add to the folders manually to get it to finish this step before denoising? Or do I have an issue because those folders weren't created by CONN during preprocessing? Would it be better if I started over and did everything on an external drive in case this means there are some permission issues from the network drive?

Thanks,
Hanna