help
help > Lesion mask integration
4 hours ago | Mohammad Samim Zaheer
Lesion mask integration
Hi,
Could you please clarify a couple of questions for me?
1. What are the step-by-step instructions for adding a lesion mask into CONN to exclude the lesioned areas from analysis?
2. How should I modify the default preprocessing pipeline for subjects with lesions? ( I selected the functional indirect segmentation and normalization with lesion mask and structural segmentation and normalization with lesion mask, and kept the others the same with their respective order)
1. What are the step-by-step instructions for adding a lesion mask into CONN to exclude the lesioned areas from analysis?
2. How should I modify the default preprocessing pipeline for subjects with lesions? ( I selected the functional indirect segmentation and normalization with lesion mask and structural segmentation and normalization with lesion mask, and kept the others the same with their respective order)
3. Are there any addtional modfication for subjetcs with
lesion masks in next steps/tabs?
Now I don't see any results in the 2nd-level analysis tab for
any seed/network when doing between-subjects contrast in comparing
the patient with the normal population.
Thank you for your help.
Samim Zaheer
Thank you for your help.
Samim Zaheer
