help > RE: Error when viewing results for single subject analysis in subject space
Dec 6, 2019  02:12 PM | Alfonso Nieto-Castanon - Boston University
RE: Error when viewing results for single subject analysis in subject space
Dear Emmanuel,

I see what you mean, now. Sorry that seems to be a bug in the GUI which is not displaying the "plot subjects" button for surface-based analyses. You may either "virtually" click on the non-existing "plot subjects" button directly from Matlab's command-line using: 

conn('gui_results',44);

and select there the "Individual subject plots" option , and/or you may modify conn.m's line 8287 from:

conn_menumanager('onregion',[CONN_h.menus.m_results_00{33}, CONN_h.menus.m_results_00{34}, CONN_h.menus.m_results_00{35}, CONN_h.menus.m_results_00{36}, CONN_h.menus.m_results_00{43}],1,boffset+[.555,.03,.375,.90]);

to:
conn_menumanager('onregion',[CONN_h.menus.m_results_00{33}, CONN_h.menus.m_results_00{44}, CONN_h.menus.m_results_00{43}],1,boffset+[.555,.03,.375,.90]);

to have the proper "plot subjects" button showing up in the GUI normally. Let me know if you still run into any issues

Best
Alfonso

Originally posted by Emmanuel Mandonnet:
Dear Alfonso -

Many thanks for your reply.
I knew that I could use the "Plot subjects" button, as I did it and it worked for volume-based analysis.
But for surface-based analysis, this is exactly when I used this button that I got the error message (see file enclosed).
So I suspect that the problem originates in the specificity of the surface-based analysis (based on the freesurfer outputs).
Again, many thanks for your great work, 
Best,
Emmanuel

Threaded View

TitleAuthorDate
Emmanuel Mandonnet Dec 5, 2019
Alfonso Nieto-Castanon Dec 6, 2019
Emmanuel Mandonnet Dec 6, 2019
RE: Error when viewing results for single subject analysis in subject space
Alfonso Nieto-Castanon Dec 6, 2019
Emmanuel Mandonnet Dec 6, 2019