help > RE: Error message - Reference to non-existent field 'X1'.
May 3, 2021  05:05 PM | Alfonso Nieto-Castanon - Boston University
RE: Error message - Reference to non-existent field 'X1'.
Hi Gucy,

If possible check in Setup.Options whether all four analysis-types are enabled (and if not, enable them and then re-run Setup and Denoising steps to make sure CONN goes though all of the standard steps)

Best
Alfonso
Originally posted by gucy121:
Hi Alfonso,

You are right! The Denoising Step didn't finish, and 3/6 Step (Denoising functional data) was skipped. Also, the 4/7 Step was skipped, and functional data was not imported at the Setup Step. I have imported AAL90 template in Setup, which might be related to this error. Could you kindly give me some suggestions? Thank you so much!

Best,
Gucy
Originally posted by Alfonso Nieto-Castanon:
Hi Nikolov,

I believe this error indicates that the Denoising step has not really finished correctly yet. Please check in your project conn_*/results/preprocessing folder whether files named ROI_Subject*_Condition*.mat exist there, and if not, please try re-running the denoising step (and let me know if any error/warning messages occur during denoising)

Best
Alfonso
Originally posted by nikolov:
+1 - also getting this error consistently when attempting to do rsfmri connectivity analyses with a imported atlas - any insight would be appreciated! 

ERROR DESCRIPTION:

Reference to non-existent field 'X1'.
Error in conn (line 7347)
[CONN_h.menus.m_analyses.X,CONN_h.menus.m_analyses.select,names]=conn_designmatrix(CONN_x.Analyses(ianalysis).regressors,CONN_h.menus.m_analyses.X1,[],{nregressors,nview});
Error in conn (line 6401)
conn gui_analyses;
Error in conn (line 6639)
conn('gui_analysesgo',1);
CONN20.b
SPM12 + DEM FieldMap MEEGtools
Matlab v.2020b
project: CONN20.b
storage: 939.2Gb available

Threaded View

TitleAuthorDate
Tanzil Arefin Jan 9, 2021
lrajan Jan 14, 2021
nikolov Apr 6, 2021
Michael Demidenko Sep 9, 2021
Alfonso Nieto-Castanon Apr 10, 2021
gucy121 Apr 24, 2021
RE: Error message - Reference to non-existent field 'X1'.
Alfonso Nieto-Castanon May 3, 2021
gucy121 May 5, 2021
Kaat Alaerts Apr 14, 2021