help > Trying to display a cluster - unable to show it on surface but the color bar appears
Sep 23, 2021  09:09 PM | Meishan AI
Trying to display a cluster - unable to show it on surface but the color bar appears
Dear Alfoso,

I'd like to follow up with this previous question. I tried to display the cluster on the surface. I selected the cluster I wanted to display in the result explorer, however, when I open the surface display, and selected "show color bar ON". The color bar appeared with the correct value, but the cluster did not show up on the surface. (see attached screenshot)

The cluster is on thalamus - would this be the reason why I can't display it on the surface? Thanks! It is the same cluster in the original post.

Thanks a lot!
Meishan

Originally posted by Alfonso Nieto-Castanon:
Hi Meishan,

That's strange, how are you creating that display, is it from the second-level results explorer window using the 'Volume Display' button, or is it manually from the command-line?

Best
Alfonso
Originally posted by Meishan Ai:
Hi CONN users,

I wanted to display a seed-to-voxel results on a surface map. The beta is below zero. however, when I displayed it on surface, the color bar shows positive value (see attached thalamus_CL.fig). I assume that the activation on surface map should be in the same direction as the beta, or did I set up anything wrong?

The result cluster locates at Thalamus, so I only displayed the sub-cortical volume. I wonder if this could be the reason why the figure looks weird.

Thank you!
Meishan

Threaded View

TitleAuthorDate
Meishan Ai Sep 20, 2021
Alfonso Nieto-Castanon Sep 21, 2021
Trying to display a cluster - unable to show it on surface but the color bar appears
Meishan AI Sep 23, 2021
Alfonso Nieto-Castanon Sep 28, 2021
Meishan AI Sep 22, 2021