- reconstruction of deep-brain-stimulation (DBS) electrodes in the human brain on basis of postoperative MRI and/or CT imaging
- visualization of localization results in 2D/3D
- group-analysis of DBS-electrode placement results and their effects on clinical results
- simulation of DBS stimulations (calculation of volume of activated tissue – VAT)
- diffusion tensor imaging (DTI) based connectivity estimates and fiber-tracking from the VAT to other brain regions (connectomic surgery)
LEAD-DBS builds on SPM8/12, especially regarding warping and segmentation procedures.
Atlas Application, Simulation, Diffusion MR Fiber Tracking, Three Dimensional Display, Two Dimensional Display, Surface Rendering, Volume Rendering, Workflow