- quality assurance measurements
- image preprocessing based upon user specified preferences
- generation of functional connectivity maps (e.g., correlation analyses)
- customizable extraction of time-series data
- generation of local R-fMRI metrics (e.g., regional homogeneity, voxel-matched homotopic connectivity, fALFF/ALFF)
C-PAC makes it possible to use a single configuration file to launch a factorial number of pipelines differing with respect to specific processing steps.
Recent Activity - Forums
Postdoctoral position: fMRI in OCD at Nathan Kline Institute (New York) posted by Emily Stern on Jun 6, 2018